Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Week To Come

For those of you who may be wondering, Sundays are not counted in the 40 days of Lent, and therefore not counted in the 40 days of this adventure.  Each Sunday I will provide you with the theme of the week to come.  This week, on days 5-9, you will be provided Scripture passages to help you focus on Jesus- His life, His teachings, His death and His resurrection.  I will also provide a few questions each day to help you process the text.  I hope you will feel free to post your thoughts and prayer requests in the comment section each day, and I pray that together our hearts and minds will be WIDE OPEN to what God has to say to us through the Word.  Have a blessed Sunday! And please pray for my former youth Kristin King, who was badly injured in a car wreck Friday night in Orlando.

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of Creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!